Make your work simpler in Windows.Today lets do some registry hacks to add Copy to and Move to in windows right click.Yeah, making windows much more user-friendly according to our needs. 😉 This should be a very usefull tweek, it adds COPY TO / MOVE TO folder option to your right click explorer window, i.e if you right click any folder a pop up will show with copy to / move to options,
Now, lets get to job
1. Click START–>RUN
2. Type “regedit“(without quotes)
3. Navigate to
4. Once you are at that key, right click and choose the New Key option:
5. Now double-click on the (Default) value and enter the following:
6. Click OK.
7. If you want to enable Move To, repeat the same steps, and using this value:
8. Right Click To any Folder you should be able to see COPY TO option clicking that you will be shown a pop like the following.
9. Thats it folks, i hope it will be useful. 🙂
This hack will be very useful when transferring data from USB drives to your Hard disk and vice versa 😉