Facebook is a on of the fast growing social network. People across the Globe started making new friends, sharing their photos, commenting on others wall, liking other comments., etc. Facebook is a powerful tool for bloggers to promote their blogs with the help of Facebook Fanpage. But the most pity thing is you get struck with unwanted and annoying people in Facebook. Their is a simple way to fix this problem. Just block the annoying person 😉 In my pervious tutorial I explained How to unfriend Someone on Facebook, I hope this post will also help you if you are facing any issues.
Why should you block annoying People?
There are many annoying people out their,
“He comments on all my photos unnecessarily. He takes 100′s of Facebook quizzes a day. I don’t like the guy commenting on my Facebook status he is really irritating me a lot. I wish to unfriend him to get rid off this irritating guy out of my sight in Facebook.”
Its really hard to handle those people, they would understand your feelings and will be keep on buzzing and annoying you. Don’t let people hurt you, just block that guy.
Steps to Block Annoying People on Facebook
1. Log In to your Facebook Account
2. Go to the person’s profile that is annoying you.
3. Find a link that says “Report/Block this person” and click it.
4. Click on “Block this person” checkbox and submit it is done.
This will disable him to post any link on your profile or anything, in fact he won’t be able to find you as well in any case. He won’t be able to see it through his friends or from the Facebook search.
Steps to Block or Unblock People on Facebook
Their is a second method to block a person. Well by this method you can even unblock blocked persons also.
1. Open your Facebook Profile and in the upper right section click on Account –> Privacy Settings.
2. Once your privacy setting are open, click on “Blocked People and Apps”.
3. From the open page you can also add people to block list and remove people from list which are already been blocked.
Stay protected on Social networks that’s highly important 🙂