D3dx9_41.dll type of error message occurs in several ways.These occurs mostly when a game or other software
program is started. The more specific d3dx9_41.dll messages appear as :
• “The file d3dx9_41.dll is missing”
• “D3dx9_41.DLL Not Found”
• “File d3dx9_41.dll not found”
• “D3dx9_41.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.”
This d3dx9_41.dll is one of many files that are contained in the DirectX software collection. Since the DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games errors usually show up only when using these programs.These d3dx9_41.dll should not be downloaded individually from any DLL sites if you have already downloaded from any sites remove it and conitnue with the following steps :
1. A simple thing to follow just restart you computer if you haven’t yet :p because a simple restart could clear it up comepletely.
2. This problem might occur because of Microsoft DirectX might be old(Older version).Chances are to upgrade to the latest version of DirectX, this will fix the d3dx9_41.dll not found error.
3. Lets just assume that the latest DirectX version that is from the Microsoft corp. doesn’t fix up the d3dx9_41.dll error that you are receiving, look for the installation program of DirectX on your game or application DVD or CD.
4. The files in the progam(i.e)Game that work with the d3dx9_41.dll might be corrupted.So its better to Uninstall the game or the software program and reinstall it again.This might clear the errot that has occured.
5. Restore the d3dx9_41.dll file from the latest DirectX software package. If the above troubleshooting steps haven’t worked to solve your d3dx9_41.dll error, try extracting the d3dx9_41.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
6. Sometimes the driver from your video card may got old to the present system, so better update the drivers for your video card. Its not the most common solution even though in some situations updating the driver for the video card in you computer might correct the DirectX issue.
I hope you might have got a better understanding on D3dx9_41.dll Error message 🙂