Let we discuss now about local disk open problem, usually we have to open any disk,all of us use double click to open, in some time we see Access denied or the open with windows appears… This is mainly occurs due to virus..Because there is some autorun.inf files(Checkout Remove AUTORUN.INF from infected computers) have been created on disk files to run when we using disk. So first download and install any free anti-virus to remove that disturbing Trojans….. anti-virus like avast, Avira, AVG are avail free of cost with free license…… if u want more security just use payable anti-virus like kaspersky……..
It is one of the most easy and fantastic trick…..
- Start –> Run –> gpedit.msc
- In left pane select user configuration
- Select user configuration –> administrative template –> system
- Now at right pane –> select Turn off Auto-play
- Right click Turn off Auto-play –> Select properties
- Change Not configured To Enabled
- Next select –> Turn off auto-play on –> All Drives
- Hit Apply and ok.
- Now exit Group policy window and restart the system
- I had this problem too, then I made a new topic here guys