Stop Ads Sms & Calls for Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel,Idea, Reliance, Tata, BSNL
Are you getting unwanted Advertisement calls & sms daily ? Are you annoyed with the promotional calls and hello tune calls you receive daily in your mobile from your service providers. Here is the way to stop these promotional/offers and advertisement sms calls from Airtel and Vodafone.
Stop Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls to your Airtel & Vodafone Mobile
Both Airtel and Vodafone users can sms START DND to 1909(toll free) to stop these unwanted calls.
Stopping Advertisement Ads SMS & Calls using Airtel and Vodafone websites
- Go to Do not Disturb Page to Stop unwanted calls for Vodafone users. Add your name, email and mobile number to this page and stop all unwantedpromotional/offer calls.
- Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers check Do not Disturb Page
- Airtel landline Customers use this Page. You need to put in your Airtel land line number, account number and email.
Stop Advertisement Calls & SMS on Aircel,Idea, Reliance, Tata, BSNL
- Aircel Chennai
- Aircel Tamilnadu
- BPL Mobile – Do Not call sign up page
- BSNL Do not Call registration – you need to be registered to use this service.
- Idea Cellular – Post paid users need to be registered to use this service. Prepaid users just need to enter their number to stop unwanted calls.
- MTNL Delhi – A bit lengthy registration form
- MTNL Mumbai – this page speaks for itself.
- Reliance Mobile – Do not call me, I will call you
- Spice Karnataka – Sms START DND to 1909 or call 9844098440 and place a request.
- Spice Punjab
- Tata Indicom – sms START DND to 1909, or you can use the My account(for registered users) page for the same to stop promotional calls in your tata indicom mobile.
That’s it you can put end to annoying Advertisement Calls & SMS.