Monitoring your email accounts is a highly important. I frequently moniter my Gmail accounts whether someone is using my account are not.Tracing there Geo-location is also easy with Google Maps. First check who is using your Gmail account and get his/her the IP address(Read this),
Google recently updated a warning message in Google dashboard if someone uses your account, Read this article for more info….
After getting IP address head to InfoSniper.
What InfoSniper Does ?
1. You can geoloacate the required IP address using this FREE service.
2. Enter the IP address you wish to know. Here I enter Geekyard.com IP address.You may have doubt How to find a website IP address ?
Its very simple just type Ping Geekyard.com in Command prompt(Check out List Of 185 Windows Commands) and hit Enter.
3. Coming back to our discussion, after entering the IP addrees in InfoSniper click Check.
4. Now you can find location of respective IP address.
5. InfoSniper also provides additional information like Provider, Hostname, Timezone, Country, City, LAtitude, Longitude and even whois information.
InfoSniper free service is cool….Isn’t it ?