How can I set the default Video Player for video is to VLC player? In my Mac OS X, Quicktime is the default Video Player. Each and every video I need to manually set VLC as Video Player. Are you facing the above mentioned problem? If so, here is the solution to fix this problem.
3 Important Articles Related to VLC Player
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know VLC Could Do
- Take Snapshots of Your Favorite Movie Scenes in VLC
- How to Install Beautiful Skins in VLC Player?
Setting Default Media Player in Mac
- Right click on the file you wish to always open in VLC.
- Click “Get Info”.
- In the “Open With” section, select VLC from the drop down menu. In the below screenshot “The Bourne Legacy“ movie with *.mp4 file format’s default media player is changed.
- To apply this change to all files of this type, click the ‘Change All’ button.
That’s it 🙂