Flash Player is a web browser plug-in that delivers expressive cross-platform, browser-based applications, content, and video that work consistently across browsers on a broad range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, personal computers, and TVs. Without Flash player plugins you can’t view flash contents in your browsers.
So, in this post I will show you how to install the most wanted Internet Plugin i.e Abode Flash Player in your Linux Operating system.
Install Abode Flash Player using Linux Terminal
1. Launch Terminal window.(Press CTR+ALT+T). Learn more Linux shortcut keys.
2. Type the following command in Terminal.
“Sudo apt-get install flashplugin-installer”
Note: To know more about apt-get command check this post.
3. Enter your password and hit Enter.
4. It will take 3-5 mins to install this plugin.
5. Once the installation is over launch your browser to see flash contents.