Are you using MTS MBlaze Wifi data card and don’t know how to check data card usage or data balance details? Don’t worry in this post let’s discuss them in detail. One of the greatest advantage of using data card is you can carry it anywhere and access internet from remote place also. During travel one can connect the MTS dongle in Power bank and use internet easily in mobile, tablets and laptops.
In earlier post we discussed how to install and activate MTS MBlaze Wifi dongle. In that post I have also discussed how to pay your MTS data card bills online and avail cash back offers using Shop Pirate App. This Shop pirate app contains all online shopping coupons, deals and offers in one place. If you are doing online purchase, recharge online, booking tickets or paying bills then this Shop Pirate app saves your money.
Check MTS MBlaze Wifi Dongle Data Usage:
Now let’s see how to check data card usage of MTS MBlaze.
- Connect your MTS Wifi Data card in laptop or computer USB port.
- This will launch MBlaze home page i.e www.mblaze.home.default.asp
- In home page click “Check My Balance” in navigation bar.
- Login using your Username and Password. (Note: Default Username: admin & Password: admin)
- To increase your Wifi Security it highly advisable to change the default login username and password.
- Now MTS will be sending internet data usage request to it’s server.
- You will receive a Receipt number and a message stating “Your request will be processed shortly. Thank You!”. Please wait for few seconds….
- After few seconds I received the following message “Your available high speed balance is 18146.01 MB as on 15-MAR-2016 18:24. Enjoy unlimited surfing till 15-MAR-2016. T&C apply”.
You can also watch the our Youtube Video Tutorial:
If you are using BSNL broadband then this post will be highly useful How to Change BSNL Broadband Plan Online?