How to clear cache, history, cookies, stored usernames and passwords, etc… in Safari web browser? Clearing Cookies and stored data increase your security and privacy 🙂 Lets see how enhance Safari security by clearing all those stored data
1. Open Safari, click Edit –> Reset Safari.
- Clear History
- Reset Top Sites
- Remove all webpage preview images
- Empty the cache
- Clear the Downloads window
- Remove all cookies
- Remove all website icons
- Remove saved names and passwords
- Removed other AutoFill form text
- Close all Safari windows
3. Click Reset when you’re done.
That’s it 🙂