Do you wish to take screenshot of your blog or website using Google Chrome? Then try out Awesome Screenshot Addon in Chrome.Its an excellent addon to capture the webpage or any portion of site by selecting a particular area .
1. Goto Awesome Screenshot Addon page and click Install button.
2. After the installation, you will be able to see a lens icon on the right top corner of your toolbar. When you click it, you can see 2 options
- Capture visible part of page.
- Capture entire page.
3. It will take a while for the process of capturing.
4. Here I selected Crop option from toolbar to take screenshot of Geekyard header image.
5. After that click Done.
6. Now you can right click the captured image and click Save Image as Option.
Thats it 😉