Not only articles contribute traffic even Images provide good amount of traffic.You can drive more traffic to your blog using proper keywords in images also.
I use “ALL in one SEO” plugin to optimize the SEO of home page,posts, and pages.I must say its the simplest way to boost traffic and SEO of your blog.Using proper keywords in Alt tags in images provide great amount of traffic mainly from Google 🙂
With SEO friendly images WordPress plugin you can automatically add alt tag into your images using the preference you set on the option field.This plugin is does a cool work i.e making images search engine friendly.
How to Install SEO friendly images plugin?
- Goto WordPress Dashboard –> Plugins.
- Click Add new.
- Search for SEO friendly images plugin
- And install and activate the plugin.
How to use it?
- Goto Dashboard –> Select SEO Friendly Images.
- If you use the proper title for your images you can use “%name” attribute else you can use “%name %title” attribute.
- Click Save.
That’s it 🙂
Enjoy great traffic from search engines 🙂 Especially from Google 😉