Day-to-day the number of bloggers keep on increasing and their is a heavy competition among bloggers as well as between business websites. Targeting Organic traffic from major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo is the only way to get unfluctuated traffic. Bloggers know the importance of SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and its vital role in traffic generation.
Why my Articles are not displayed in Google 1st Page?
Always give want the readers want 🙂 Your article may be too good but it might not be displayed in 1st page of search result. Why it happens so? This is because you would have failed to choose the right keywords in the article. Choosing the right keyword to rank better is the most crucial part in any SEO strategy.
In this article I will suggest 3 free keyword research tool to overcome the above mentioned problem. Do a detailed analyze what keywords are being used by people in search engine 🙂 Then implement those keywords in your article body.
There are many free and paid keyword research tools out there, but using Google’s Keyword Research Tool is your best bet to make decisions based on Google-only data. Google – The Giant is my blogs Prime traffic source. Not only mine its the Prime traffic source for 75% sites over net. Hence try to utilize the maximum from Google Keyword Research Tool. 😉
“Secretly Spy On & Uncover Anyones Google-Adword Keywords While You Browse Google In Real-Time! Download This Revolutionary New Keyword Research Tool Below!”
PPCwebspy is a free Firefox add-on that shows what keywords are being used by PPC/Adwords advertisers and for what prices. You can discover some high paying keywords and then check their competition using the above tools.
Aron wall’s Seobook.com offers a free version of the Word tracker premium keyword research tool. All you need is to do is subscribe to seobook.com to enjoy the keyword research tools and some more awesome free SEO tools and tutorials.
Features of “Seo Book Keyword Tool”
- Offers rough suggested daily search volumes by market for Google, Yahoo!, and MSN.*
- Links the search volumes to the related global search results.
- Provides links to price estimate tools from Google AdWords. That Google AdWords tool shows the necessary bid to rank #1 for 85% of queries, and roughly how much traffic you could expect AdWords to send you based on that bid price and ad position.
- Links to Google Trends, Google Suggest, Google Synonyms, Yahoo! Suggest, and Keyword Discovery keyword research results.
- Links to various vertical databases like Topix.net, Google Blogsearch, and Del.icio.us to let you know if people are talking about your topic and what types of resources they are referencing.
I hope this article will be useful for you to do a Keyword research and drive more traffic and income to your site 🙂