Friends there isn’t much point to blogging if you haven’t established strong connections with other bloggers, forum members, and users of social media sites.Blogging helps to build strong bond with other bloggers.I have already discussed how to comment on other blogs which helps to build back links, increasing web traffic, and strong bonds with other bloggers.
Why is this so crucial?
Writing great content is not enough, you have to market that content. And social media marketing is probably when of the best ways to market your content online. So keep these things in mind,
- The more you comment on someone else’s blog, the more likely it is that they will comment on yours.
- The more you participate in forums, the more you encourage people to visit.
- The more you link to other blogs within your own entries, the more bloggers will link-back to you, thus helping you generate more and more traffic to your site.Checkout, Top 5 Internal link building strategies article.
Set Action Plan To Increase Web Traffic
- Select two online forums which you will start participating in regularly. At a minimum, you should post in each forum once a day. Your comments should be meaningful and enhance the discussion on the forum.
- Select 7-8 different blogs that write about something that interest you and start reading and commenting on them regularly. Just like forums, no spammy comments. The goal is to establish real relationships with bloggers.
I hope these tips will be very useful for Professional blogging 😉