Digg has recently introduced a new feature called “Import Feeds” in new Digg v4 Alpha . This “Import Feeds” option lets you to submit blog feeds to Digg so that you don’t have to manually submit your site’s post to Digg.Thus, whenever the blog is updated that post will be published in Digg automatically.Cool isn’t it ? 🙂
1. Login to http://new.digg.com
2. Goto Settings –> Import Feeds
3. Now Enter the Feed URL you would like to have auto-submit your content.
4. Select a category and click Add Feed.
5. You will get a verification code.Insert it into next post.
6. Publish the blog post.
7. Click verify now in Digg.
That’s it 🙂 Drive huge amount of traffic from Digg. 😉