Add +1 to your pages to help your site stand out of blog crowd. With the help of +1 button you can recommend the best stuff over net to your friends, family members, contacts… etc. Google finally announced Google+ in March, its next effort in social networking. Google +1 share button is totally different from other share buttons say retweet, facebook, digg, linkedIn etc. By adding Google +1 button you can drive free traffic with minimum effort. For those who are wondering what I am taking about read this article,
What makes Google +1 Button Unique?
Google +1 share button is totally different from others. 🙂 You can find the Google +1 button counters directly in the search results and in the Google Ads and the publisher’s content. Google plus one +1 Button for the publicly recommendation by you so that your contacts, friends and other users can find the best stuff. Cool Isn’t it? 🙂
Add Google Plus One, +1 Button To Blogger in Every Post Pages
1. Login to blogger Dashboard .
2. Go to the Design –> Edit HTML of your blog.
3. Now click on the check box Expand Widget Templates .
4. Search for </head>
5. Now add the below code before
6. Next search for <data:post.body/>
7. Just copy and paste the following code above it,
8. Save template add view your blog.
9. Configure button , you can configure by changing the attributes in step 7 from tall to any value.
- Select the size of button by replacing the word tall with a value from the table below.
Button size (with count) Value
What you think about this new Google Plus? 🙂 I hope this will be easy for you to understand and implement in your blog.