If you like to earn more from Google Adsense start writing articles on Geekyard. All you need is a Google Adsense account and a publisher ID.Since Geekyard is a 100% revenue sharing blog.Your Ads will be displayed on every post you publish at Geekyard.
1. Login to Google Adsense account.
2. Once logged in, in the very top right corner you will see ‘Publisher ID:’. All Publisher IDs start with the prefix ‘pub-‘ followed by a combination of numbers.
3. The other method of finding Adsense Publisher ID is, goto My Accounts page.Scroll down at the bottom of the page you can find Property Information.
4. Here you can get Publisher ID details about
- Adsense for content
- Adsense for Search
- Adsense for Feeds (Checkout How do I add Google AdSense to my RSS feed)
- Adsense for Mobile Content and
- Adsense for domain publisher IDs.
Happy Earnings 😉