Improve your adsense earnings by displaing ads in RSS feeds.AdSense for feeds works by delivering ads that are relevant to your content and your readers. Though you can’t earn more by displaying adsense for feeds. Its will contribute a little. Here are some simple adsense tips & tricks for bloggers to improve their earning,
How you can add adsense for feeds?
1. Login to your Feedburner Account.
2. Goto Monetize tab –> Click Sign in to Adsense.
3. Click Adsense Setup.
4. Click on Adsense for feeds
5. Now configure the ad (Set Ad type, Position,Post length), as you want to show on your feeds.
If you update your blog with many posts daily then keep the frequency to minimum. Otherwise keep frequency as each feed item.
6. At the bottom of the page you can find Add feeds to your account.
Placement for adsense for feeds:
According to me placing ads above the feed will certainly better.
Ad type for feeds ads
Keeping ad type as text won’t help here because we don’t have option to edit the placement apart from default above the post or below the post.
In my opinion keeping Image ad will be a better option then text advertisement.