Today I came across a website Pingdom Tools for checking website load time. With Pingdom Tools one can check the load time taken for a blog or website to load. No webmaster likes a slow website. Pingdom tools is built with Full Page Test tool to help you analyze the load speed of your websites and learn how to make them faster. It lets you identify what about a web page is fast, slow, too big, what best practices you’re not following, and so on.
How to Test the Load Time of a Web Page?
- Goto Pingdom Full Page Test link
- Enter a URL to test the load time of that page, analyze it and find bottlenecks.
- See the below screenshot results of Geekyard,
- This test results and analysis will help help webmasters and web developers everywhere optimize the performance of their websites.
Pingdom Feature Overview
- Performance overview – We automatically put together plenty of performance-related statistics for you based on the test result
- Performance grade and tips – See how your website conforms to performance best practices from Google Page Speed (similar to Yahoo’s Yslow). You can get some great tips on how to speed up your website this way.
- Trace your performance history – We save each test for you so you can review it later and also see how things change over time (with pretty charts!).
- Test from multiple locations – See how fast a website loads in Europe, the United States, etc.
- Share your results – We’ve made it easy for you to perform a test and share it with your friends, work colleagues or web host.
Also check, 5 Best WordPress Plugin To Reduce Blog Load Time